Parts must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery for refunds. If beyond 30 days, there will be a 25% Restocking fee applicable. Parts ordered for testing or trial purposes will not be available for return. Partial parts will not be taken back for a refund. Every part we sell is uniquely marked with our specifications. Any part that is returned without its original form (excluding the shipping damage) the refund will not be processed.
Any return must be processed only after a phone call to us and an RMA, without which, the returns will not be accepted and the shipment will be refused. Returning the part is the customer’s responsibility and a return tracking number must be provided. Once the RMA is sent, the part must be returned within 7 business days.
Once the part is returned, we will be happy to send a replacement or issue a full refund on the original purchase price. The refund will be processed to the accounts team after inspection and verification of the part returned. If the part is damaged or defective, for the customer to claim a replacement or a refund, parts need to be returned under the 30 days warranty policy. Any parts returned after 30 days are not eligible for a refund or a replacement.
Engine Warranty is limited to the Long Block which includes defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are “Accessories or Extra Parts” and are excluded from the sale and warranty, including but not limited to parts such as switches, sensors, cables, oil pan, wire harness harnesses, electronics, belts, hoses, filters, gaskets, seals, water pump and manifolds.
Claims related to the overheating or improper lubrication of the engine or its components are not covered by this warranty. Timing belts/chains, thermostat, water pump, spark plugs, belts, hoses, fluids, filters, gaskets, and seals are excluded from the warranty and sale and are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation and the manufacturers recommended service intervals.
It is the responsibility of the installer to reprogram any modules and flush or replace the radiator, transmission oil cooler, and transmission fluid cooling lines. Replace fluids, filters, gaskets, and seals, and adjust the shifter mechanism.
Proper operation of the cooling and electrical system must be checked during the installation of products that can be affected by those systems. While most fluids have been drained from our products, it is your responsibility to completely drain and replace them with fluids, lubricants, antifreeze, and filters that are fresh, clean, and approved by the OE manufacturer.
Any “Recommended Installation Procedures” provided by us must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage.
Tie rod ends, ball joints, wheel bearings, and bushings related to steering and suspension components are not included in the warranty or sale and should be inspected and replaced by the installer.
In The Event of Failure
Purchaser must submit a written claim of warranty within the warranty period, mail claims to A1 Auto Wrecking Car and Truck Parts, and roof of delivery required. Purchaser must use all reasonable means to protect the product from further damage and must return the original defective product to us. The purchaser must furnish us with such information as we may reasonably require, including written proof of the vehicle’s regular maintenance as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer in the owner’s manual. You may be required to have the defective part, the vehicle it is installed in or both brought to our facility or a repairer of our choice. Purchaser hereby agrees to pay all costs associated with inspection, diagnosis, testing, and repairs if failure didn’t occur or is found to be caused by improper installation or any other cause outside the scope of warranty herein. We reserve the right to inspect warranty claims related to engines, transmissions, transfer cases, carriers, axle assemblies, or any other part before removal or return and reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to the warranted parts failure, no other parties shall prevail, our decision will determine the validity of the warranty claim.
If an Extended Warranty Agreement has been purchased, extended labor warranty claims will be repaired at our option, A1 Auto Wrecking, will perform the labor warranty work or have the work performed by a repairer of our choice.
- The original invoice must accompany all returns and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid for the purchaser named on the invoice.
- Approval for repairs, disassembly, alterations, or replacements must be approved by us before any work is performed.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product before replacement or repair.
- Labor not included
- Appropriate maintenance receipts are required.
- The year and model of the vehicle or part printed on the invoice are within a range of interchangeability (fitment) and may not necessarily be the exact model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided.
- Glass breakage and paint damage are not covered under this warranty or sale.
- No guarantee on color match, returns for the wrong color will be subject to return policy and terms & conditions.
- Refer to the manufacturer’s “Owner’s Manual” for your vehicle for the correct operation and maintenance schedule.
- Mileage is not guaranteed on any part.
- We are not responsible for purchaser errors.
- We are not responsible for shipping/freight delays. Shipping/freight is a 3rd party service and beyond our control.
- Purchaser is fully responsible for all shipping, freight, and delivery costs, including but not limited to additional lift gate, and residential fees, and are non-refundable. We do not issue call tags for returns; the purchaser accepts all return costs.
- Shipping, freight, delivery costs, and similar and/or physical damages are not covered by the warranty or sale for any reason.
- Purchaser has 5 business days after receiving an item to submit a written claim of damage, missing or incomplete parts. Mail claims to A1 Auto Wrecking Car and Truck Parts:
- If the purchaser is not present to receive the delivery of a purchase, the purchaser agrees to assume all liability for item(s) left at the delivery address without a receiver and signature thereof.
- We are not responsible for personal injury or damage during, or because of, handling or installation of our product.
- Replacements, repairs, or price adjustments do not extend your warranty.
- Parts determined by us to be “Accessories or Extra Parts”, must be inspected, switched, replaced, or removed to accommodate proper installation, which is the responsibility of the installer, such parts have been included to aid in the convenience of installation and are not included in any warranty or sale.
Still Have A Question?
Fill the form and our experts will be happy to answer any questions you may have.